One day last week Nanna and Grandy kept the 3 older girls and I was able to have some Millie time. It was great! She loved my undivided attention and I loved giving it to her. I have never been able to spend much time alone with her. Going from 4 to 1 is a strange feeling! Grandy and Nanna brought her this precious outfit from Argentina and so after I bathed her that day I thought this would be the perfect time to get some pictures of her in that outfit because there are no other distractions for me or her. I love this outfit and as you can see it is too cute on her. I like to get things like this for them so that they can keep them forever and pass them down as something their grandparents bought them as missionaries. You know I can never choose just a few shots to share so here are lots!








Monday, July 14, 2008
Millie Time
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I Absolutely LOVE the pictures you took!
She is precious! I know what you mean about that one on one time. I got it with Wesley one day last week and we had so much fun. He is really a Daddy's boy, so I cherish it when I get all of his attention!
Post a Comment