I think that is the one word that best describes us right now! I may even be the most spoiled! I am trying to figure out what I am going to do when Nanna and Grandy are gone. Elleigh and Sallie have much moved in with them. Lizzie and Millie have both taken to them well but they do not want to spend the night with them yet. I hear people say "oh no the in-laws are coming" but not me, I am going to be saying "oh no the in-laws are leaving!" They are great with the girls and Nanna is cooking and the list goes on. They will be traveling next week so we will be back to taking care of ourselves. I am sure they will need the break! Thanks Nanna and Grandy for being so good to us!
The girls think they need to go to the pool everyday! No matter how far away they are or how long they are gone Sallie is still crazy about her Grandy! She has been that way since she was a baby and it has never changed. Lizzie loves her Nanna. She has become attached to her very quickly! 
1 comment:
I can totally relate, Cameron. I have great in-laws, too! Richard's parents, after coming the first of June to visit and take Justus back with them so he could go to Auburn, came back to visit us the week before VBS to bring us some furniture, but also to keep the boys so we could get ready. We could not have done it without their help - keeping the boys, cleaning, laudry, cooking! I'm spoiled, too! We are truly blessed!
Shannon
Post a Comment