I know you all really want to see pictures so here are the first few from our trip.
Elleigh got an Ipod touch and as you can see she was VERY surprised. We gave it to her on our way home to AL so she would have it for the trip. I love her reaction!
The first night we were there we celebrated A's birthday.

Our hairstylist from AL, Mrs. Melissa gave Millie her 1st haircut. Sallie is assisting!
Aunt Rhonda holding Millie for her haircut
Tired babies!
We got together on Christmas Eve day with some of our old youth. It was great to see them! We have seen some of them at different times but we have not been together since our going away party. Our old pastor, Bro. Ken was also there and Mrs. Linda who was a huge help to us with the youth.

Our hairstylist from AL, Mrs. Melissa gave Millie her 1st haircut. Sallie is assisting!
1 comment:
My parents are the best in the world they completely surprised me!
I love you both.
LOVE,
Elleigh
Post a Comment