My girls on Christmas Eve! 
My sisters and our mom

My sisters and our mom

The cousins (on my side)
Opening gifts with Daddy
Look at the excitement on that face!
Zeke waiting to open presents

Opening gifts with Daddy

Christmas Morning-Lizzie's favorite gift was lip gloss! We were not surprised!

Millie says,"It is too early for pictures!"

Millie says,"It is too early for pictures!"
Elleigh excited to have a new flat iron and jewelry
Every little girl needs a baby doll for Christmas! I don't know why Santa didn't bring Ell one!!!

Christmas Day-Sallie with Uncle Adam
The girls opening more gifts from Nanna and Grandy. I made the dresses that the little girls have on and I can not believe I did not get a better picture of them in them. I attempted to take one the day they wore them to church and my battery died and we were running late so... I will have to put them on them one day for a picture. 
Christmas Day-Sallie with Uncle Adam
Garrett playing with his new toys
1 comment:
Great pics Cameron! I so love all the girls outfits!!! I also loved Elleigh's "surprise face" when she got her ipod in the previous post! I'm so glad y'all had such a great Christmas!
Post a Comment