Lizzie with her Minnie that Mrs. Abbey gave her! They are adorable together!
Uncle Todd brought one of their 4 wheelers over for Aaron to ride the girls and they had so much fun!

Elleigh with her AL BFF Laura. They spoil Elleigh like crazy when she is home!
Sweet Mill Mill on New Years Eve (you know she had a bow in but lost it before we got to the restaurant)
Elleigh will probably kill me for this picture but I just love seeing them all together (not sure about Ell's face!)
My sisters and I on New Years Eve

THE END to a wonderful holiday season!
Elleigh with her AL BFF Laura. They spoil Elleigh like crazy when she is home!

My dad, mom, brother in law David, and sisters 
My sister Rhonda's boys
My precious baby girls on New Years Day
Look at how Miss Priss (aka Lizzie) is standing!

My sister Rhonda's boys
Look at how Miss Priss (aka Lizzie) is standing!Zeke and Sallie sharing the love!
How did these girls get to this so fast?!?
The big girls with the little girls
On our way home we stopped to spend the night with Nanna and Grandy. It is great to have somewhere to break up the trip a little and even better to be able to see them. These are a couple of the girls playing outside while we were there. 

How did these girls get to this so fast?!?
The big girls with the little girls
4 comments:
HA! HA! You know I love you!
I can't see to type through the tears!!! I love that sweet Elleigh more than I can describe. I treasure that special bond that my baby girl has with her. Elleigh is so good to Laura and is such an encouragement in her walk with the Lord. Thank you for sharing her with my family!!!
I love you all,
Connie
It's so good to FINALLY see most your family! I LOVE The pic of you with your sisters. And the girls looked so cute....btw....I did not know you can sew and make dresses and you haven't shared this with me....um, you can teach me!
I loved Ell's face over the ipod! Priceless. It warmed my heart to see Sallie feeling well and enjoying Christmas....that's the best Christmas present in the world.
I love you!
Do you feel like doing all my LATE post for me?....yeah, didn't think so =0
Mrs.Cam,
I look horrible in that picture! I just woke-up!!
Much love,
Laura
Post a Comment