Monday, January 12, 2009

Full Season???

Elleigh started Upward Basketball this past Saturday. This will be the last year she will be able to play Upward since she will be in the 7th Grade next year. I must move on from thinking she will be a 7th grader! Remember last year she broke her arm in the 3rd game of the season so we are really hoping for a FULL SEASON this year!!!


I was not surprised when I sent her to the store with A for a new water bottle and she came back with one that matches her uniform! She is my child! She may love to play sports but she is still a GIRL!!!Action shot
More to come later. The game was during Lizzie and Millie's naptime so we had our work cut out for us. They were very good considering but it is a job to keep them under control and off the court so we can watch Elleigh as well. So, I only got a couple of shots this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sure is a beautiful basket ball player. She is good too. This daddy sure does love his girls.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I am lucky to have such a good daddy!

Rebecca said...

E tried talking Amber into palying upward bball, so did I and she wouldn't cave.....she wants do swimming.