Translations:
Alaba=Alabama
Mine=Me
Yeah=What should be yes mam' (she is a tough one to break!)
And yes she has on a sleeveless shirt (inside out) and it is January! She loves the color orange (actually is obsessed with it) so she loves this shirt and well you pick your battles (she did not go outside!)
It is a little shaky because I had Sallie on one side of me and Millie on the other!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
CONFUSED!
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So Cute!!! You know, Cameron, I can totally understand her obsession with orange. Maybe she's gonna be an Auburn Tiger! LOL
Love y'all! :)
OK Shannon that was funny! You got me on that one! Maybe I should really encourage her to like CRIMSON!!! I would say maybe the obsession with orange is because she is a Texan but she thinks she is from AL!
LOL Good one Shannon!
Cameron-- was she wearing blue with that orange? lol
LOLOLOLOL! That is funny that she thinks she lives in Alabama. Graham's thing is every time we go any where out of Hamilton his first question is, "Are we going a long, long, ways away?" Followed by, "Is it as long as Mobile, Alabama, where Grandaddy's house is?"
Post a Comment