I clicked over to my blog and found my new design from Kelly at Fabulous K and I LOVE IT!!! It is so colorful and so girly! I have plenty of girl in my day but I could use some color today!!! It is so dreary outside and I think our trip is catching up with me. It is hard to get back in the swing of things. The girls are all out of whack. We miss everyone. I have a house to keep in order! Why can't we just play all the time??? I know-LIFE must go on! Hope you all are having a great week! It's almost Friday!!! I wish the spring temps would return. OK, I am through complaining! Believe it or not, nothing unusually interesting has happened at the Hall house the last couple of days. Stay tuned, it is just a matter of time!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look!!! I know how you feel! I've been dragging all week and we've had too much to do for me to drag! I think we may have to wait til Sunday for those temps...it's suppose to be in the 30s again over the next two days. I hope this is it with winter! Hope you have a better weekend!
Love ya,
Shannon
Thanks Shannon! We are missing SWEET HOME AL-right? I know, I have SO much to do and don't want to do any of it!!!
Hey,
Speaking of Sweet Home AL, have you seen the new (at least new to me) AL car tags - they are a beach scene with Sweet Home Alabama on them? I so want one!
Yes, they do look good! Get you one Shannon!
Well, since I still have an Alabama driver's license, I suppose I could...LOL! One of my errands to do while in Mobile was to get a copy of my birth certificate. Seems I lost mine (not sure how that happened!) and they require one for me to get my TX license now, even though I've had a TX license before! :)
Post a Comment