As I scurry around getting ready for SPRING break (doing laundry, packing, getting an oil change in the car, gathering items to keep the girls entertained on the road trip, and the list goes on) it is 39 degrees outside which leads to a different issue-winter clothes or spring clothes?! Last week while the temps were in the 80's my mind was in SPRING mode and now not so much! I am hoping Sweet Home Alabama will be having a little more spring weather than we are currently experiencing!
The girls and I head out tomorrow and A will be here working. He will have a break from school which will give him the opportunity with us out of the house especially to get some school work done at night. We will miss him!
We appreciate your prayers as the girls and I travel. The forecast shows rain all the way and I am a baby about driving in the rain!
I will be back blogging once we get back (with a million pictures no less!)
Hope you all have a wonderful SPRING break!!!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
SPRING??? Break
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm with ya!!! Y'all are in my prayers! Can't wait to see your pics and hear all about it!
Love y'all,
Shannon
Come and see us!!!
I'll be praying for you and for you Shannon as well! Y'all be careful. Y'all have a great time and I can't wait to see pix!
Post a Comment