I never want to forget the details of the our girls and their personalities at each stage which is one of the main reasons I blog. So, in honor of Lizzie turning 3 and Millie turning 2 here we go!
Dear Lizzie,
First of all you bring a lot of drama to our house! As if a house with 5 girls is not drama filled enough we have you to add extra drama and we love you for it and can't imagine you any other way!
You are very orderly and want everything in it's proper place.
Like your mama you are very into the details (of everything!). Your mommy really loves that about you! I think we drive Daddy a little crazy sometimes but he loves us just the way we are!
In the past few months you call all your sister's by their full names (no Mill Mill, Sall Sall, or Elle Belle anymore). You often call them by their full names. Sometimes you call daddy and I "mama Hall" and "daddy Hall"! We all think that is really cute!
You say "do what" a lot!
You are a very affectionate child. You love to cuddle and to be held.
You aggrevate Millie a lot! If we are getting ready to go somewhere you will tell her she can't go, that we are leaving her by herself. Often when we are in the car you will tell her she can't have a lime. We love to get cherry limeades from Sonic during Happy hour and no matter what time of day you will tell Millie she can't have a lime. You do love her but I guess you think you have to play the role of the aggrevating older sibling and you do it well! Millie still thinks you hung the moon!
Like Sallie, you like to change clothes! So, you tell me that you have had on your clothes "all day" or "forever" or "a long time" and you smile really big at me as you run off to change clothes. Yes, it does work most of the time!
This summer sunglasses and flip flops have been your favorites! You think you have to have both before you go anywhere!
You ask lots of questions. You always want to know who bought everything you have and you like to know what store it came from. I guess that's just the girl in you!
You are just simply needy! Daddy says you just can't help it and that you are just too much like me but I think you have me beat on being needy!!!
You tattle which is very helpful to mama and daddy! Right before you are about to tell on someone you say, "Ummmmmmm Mama" in a very dramatic voice and then you tell all!
You pretend that you are shopping at Old Navy and Target on a daily basis!
You require a lot of sleep and when you don't get it we all pay!!!
You have become a very picky eater lately. You only want the toppings on pizza but you love breadsticks, you do not like fries, you like most meats but not to into veggies at this stage.
You love to listen to Taylor Swift on the radio and on Elleigh's ipod.
You like to watch ICarly with your sisters.
You say, "yes I are" many times a day
You have THE LOUDEST squeal on the face of the earth
Just today you were singing over and over, "God I love you, God I love you" Such sweet words to me!
Daddy is the interim pastor of a church in Red Springs, TX and we spend Sat-Sun there every weekend and you love to go there. I think that is because they love you and your sisters and give you lots of attention! You ask everytime we leave to go if we are going to Red Springs, Texas and when we leave there you always tell us we are going back to Fort Worth, Texas (and sometimes you cry about going back to Fort Worth).
Everyone still notices your curly hair and it is the first thing people say about you. It is pretty cute! Although, I am not sure that your sisters are crazy about all the attention you and your hair get!
You are a wonderful helper! Even though you are only 1 year older than Millie you are a great big sister!
I can never tell you enough how much I love being your mother! You keep me (and everyone else in our house) in check every day and you bring so many special qualities to our family. I pray that I never take for granted what God has given to me by giving me you!

At 2!
You are not big on getting your picture made and this is the face you give me when you don't want me to take your picture
But when it's your idea then you play it up!
3 years old already! I can't get enough of this 3 year old!!!

Dear Millie,
You are our family clown! You have such a fun personality and it's just hard to be around you and be in a bad mood! I pray that you are always like that!
You are also very easy going. Yesterday on your b-day as we ate lunch we discussed what we were most thankful for about you and we all decided that as for your personality we were most thankful that you are easy going!
Your daddy says that you have magic in your eyes (like him) which really scares him!
You do NOT like loud noises! You cry when the garbage truck comes or you hear a lawn mower. You don't like dogs and will say "puppy hurt me" or "garbage hurt me" or "lawn mow hurt me." A couple of weeks ago we were at Grandmama and Pappa's and you woke up in the middle of the night crying because Pappa was snoring. He would get louder and you would cry, HURT ME!" It was a long night!
Although you are scared of noises, you are fearless when it comes to so many things. You will jump off anything. Elleigh and Brother went bungee jumping and you cried to go!
You tell us instantly when your diaper needs changing but when you potty in panties you really don't care! Mommy and Daddy really would like for you to potty train soon so we can not buy diapers for the first time in a really long time!
You make THE funniest faces
When we lay you down at night you always say "cover up" meaning you want to be covered up and then you take it off and do it over and over!
You say "carry me" in a very desperate voice!
If Lizzie says she doesn't like something then you say, "I don't like it!"
If Lizzie is finished eating, you are finished eating.
You do eat a wide variety of foods for now.
If we are going somewhere you say "I go???" many, many times! I think this is because Lizzie teases you a lot and tells you that you aren't going with us!
The thing you say the most is "I BABY" You make sure we all know that you are THE BABY!!!
You are right, you are the baby and you bring incredible joy to our home! I praise God for allowing us to be your parents. You are such a joy and keep my smiling! YOU ARE OUR BABY!!!
From the moment you were born you were laid back! The nurses could not believe how calm you were! 
Your daddy could not have been happier than to meet his 4th baby girl! He was always so anxious for his girls to be born!
At 1!
And now 2... Did I mention you still suck your thumb??? I LOVE everything about you BABY GIRL!!!
Always being funny! That's our Mill Mill!

2 comments:
SO Sweet!!! Isn't it amazing how different each child is! God is SO good!
Oh Cameron, this is such a beautiful post! I feel so guilty because I don't do this for my own kids. I just know someday they will want to know the smallest of details. I admire your commitment!
Post a Comment