This is the longest I have sat down all week and as much as I love blogging I would really rather be soaking in a tub of hot water and sippin a pumpkin spice latte (which reminds me of fall, aka my favorite time of the year, even though it was 94 today! The morning was cool and fall like though) or sleeping for that matter but I know I need to catch up on blogging. That and my husband has asked where the newest pics are! He lives in the house with us and is a part of this crazy life but he loves this blog more than anyone I know. He just likes to sit and stare at his girls!!! Really, he will admit it! So, it has been a crazy busy week and a week of many firsts.
Our first day of school with Sallie and Elleigh
I love this girl more than I can even describe!!! Is it just me or does she look growny here?
My favorite 7th grader! She is LOVING her new curriculum and so am I!!! Elleigh has been wonderful to work hard! She has also helped me some in doing a few things with Sallie. She loves her some Sallie and Sallie loves her some Elleigh!
Walking to the car (I know I got a little carried away but that's just me!)
Walking into the building. Lizzie is running but Millie is wanting daddy to "carry me!"
They were both worn out at the end of the day!
Today we had our first MOPS meeting of the year and my first meeting as Registration/Finance Coordinator. It was a great meeting. You know you just never know just how much goes into something until you in a position to see all the work. It takes a lot of work to make it all happen and it is neat to see the different gifts that God has given everyone to bring it all together. Over the past few weeks we had many changes with registrations and were able to take all the moms off the wait list! This is a wonderful thing because I do not like the thought of moms desiring to have that time and not being able to get it. Being a first time mom, staying home with your kids, living a long distance from family, etc... can be very lonely and I am thankful that there are Christian groups where we can meet and help carry each others burdens.
NOW, I am going to get a hot bath! I will dream of a pumpkin spice latte!
2 comments:
I am SO proud of you Cameron and I know that you are the perfect person to teach your children during this season of your lives because God has called you to it and He never calls us to anything that He does not empower us to do! Sallie and Elleigh are beautiful young ladies and I am SO proud of them, too! Lizzie and Millie are SO cute in their outfits and all their coordinating school gear! I am SO proud of them, too, for being such big girls! I rejoice with you in your new year with MOPS and I pray you will be blessed beyond measure in it!
Love You!!! :)
Awww, Cameron, this is such a great post and I know you WILL do great this year with Sallie. You are so good at everything you do! She is so sweet. Definitely let me know how you like the program Ell is doing and the little ones looked tooo cute!! I would put Michael in there if I had a way for him to get there. I love you!
Post a Comment