Down memory lane...
How did this little girl who was headed to GA camp just 3 yrs ago
become this young woman so quickly (with a staff lanyard on and little girls looking up to her like she was wonderful!)
She had a great week but I will allow her to give you the details on that on her blog post: http://hisgirlfirst.blogspot.com/2010/06/acteen.html

Before I dropped her off for camp, she had to take a little stroll down memory lane and get her some Starbuck's! Don't have a picture but she also had to have Chick-fil-A. We are 2.5 hours away from the nearest CFA! That is really insane! I can't believe we forgot to ask about the proximity of Chick-Fil-A when we were interviewing!!!
I always attempt to get a picture of the girls with A on Father's Day and me on Mother's Day. Looking at this year's really takes me down memory lane. Never thought this pic would have 4 girls in it (SO glad it does!) and all the girls have changed so much this year. Sallie has hit her biggest growth spurt ever, Elleigh is a woman, Lizzie is quickly leaving the toddler stage, and Millie is not a baby anymore (well she will always be the baby but she is not a baby!) Notice the dresses Lizzie and Millie are wearing-all 4 girls have now worn those dresses. Smocked dresses are never out of style and I love them and each time they are worn I take a stroll down memory lane by remembering the times when their older sisters wore them. I give away most of the girl's clothes once they have worn them but I keep most of these in hopes that one day my granddaughters can wear them and I will take a stroll down memory lane and remember their mother's wearing them (if I can remember by then!)
Pics from a few weeks ago of Lizzie and Millie wearing more hand me downs from their sisters. No idea why Millie squints like this! Great pic of Lizzie. Seriously though, she is maturing so much. Makes me sad!


They love each other so much! They fight but it is all in love!!! Speaking of memory lane, these are my favorite bows with the vintage brooch centers.
My little Mill is so full of life! I tell her all the time that "I could eat her with a spoon" and she says, "NO, NO, don't eat me!" As usual God knew what he was doing when he sent us Mill Mill! If we had all the control (thankfully we do not!), we probably would not have had our little Millie but He knew we needed a daily dose of Mill Mill and THANK YOU LORD!!!
HE also knew this precious girl needed to feel in control and so HE gave her a little sister to boss! Of course she attempts to boss us all but it satisfies her to boss Millie! It just would not have been right for her to be the baby!!!
become this young woman so quickly (with a staff lanyard on and little girls looking up to her like she was wonderful!)
Before I dropped her off for camp, she had to take a little stroll down memory lane and get her some Starbuck's! Don't have a picture but she also had to have Chick-fil-A. We are 2.5 hours away from the nearest CFA! That is really insane! I can't believe we forgot to ask about the proximity of Chick-Fil-A when we were interviewing!!!
I always attempt to get a picture of the girls with A on Father's Day and me on Mother's Day. Looking at this year's really takes me down memory lane. Never thought this pic would have 4 girls in it (SO glad it does!) and all the girls have changed so much this year. Sallie has hit her biggest growth spurt ever, Elleigh is a woman, Lizzie is quickly leaving the toddler stage, and Millie is not a baby anymore (well she will always be the baby but she is not a baby!) Notice the dresses Lizzie and Millie are wearing-all 4 girls have now worn those dresses. Smocked dresses are never out of style and I love them and each time they are worn I take a stroll down memory lane by remembering the times when their older sisters wore them. I give away most of the girl's clothes once they have worn them but I keep most of these in hopes that one day my granddaughters can wear them and I will take a stroll down memory lane and remember their mother's wearing them (if I can remember by then!)
Pics from a few weeks ago of Lizzie and Millie wearing more hand me downs from their sisters. No idea why Millie squints like this! Great pic of Lizzie. Seriously though, she is maturing so much. Makes me sad!

They love each other so much! They fight but it is all in love!!! Speaking of memory lane, these are my favorite bows with the vintage brooch centers.
My little Mill is so full of life! I tell her all the time that "I could eat her with a spoon" and she says, "NO, NO, don't eat me!" As usual God knew what he was doing when he sent us Mill Mill! If we had all the control (thankfully we do not!), we probably would not have had our little Millie but He knew we needed a daily dose of Mill Mill and THANK YOU LORD!!!
HE also knew this precious girl needed to feel in control and so HE gave her a little sister to boss! Of course she attempts to boss us all but it satisfies her to boss Millie! It just would not have been right for her to be the baby!!!
2 comments:
They are ALL absolutely growing up BEAUTIFUL!!! Love all the pics! :)
It was SO good to hear your voice the other day!
Love ya,
Shannon
Thank you Shannon!
I was so happy to talk to to you! Let's don't let it be so long next time!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment