Monday, November 15, 2010

ECSTATIC!

That is the best word I know to describe myself concerning Sallie’s party this year!  I was ECSTATIC to be able to invite her friends from school to her party!  She loves zebra print and hot pink and I was ECSTATIC to plan the decor!

Happy Birthday Sallie on our message board which hangs in the area between our kitchen and dining room.  I looked for one of these for a while before we moved and could never find one that I was willing to pay for.  So, I found this frame at Family Dollar which had no glass so they had it on clearance for $3.  Then I had an old canvas that didn’t match anything we have anymore so we painted it with chalkboard paint and put it into the frame which we painted and then I sanded down some to antique and now I have my message board!

IMG_5287    View of party decor from our den looking into the dining roomIMG_5294 Another viewIMG_5295  Ecstatic about the zebra and hot pink and the poms!IMG_5301 Ecstatic about the precious cupcakes with zebra liner and personalized toppers!IMG_5307 Very Ecstatic about the hot pink and black popcorn to match!  When A and I were on our anniversary trip we found this popcorn shop which was so neat.  The pink was cotton candy flavored and the black was blackberry.  SO CUTE!IMG_5308  Closer view of the cupcakesIMG_5311 Most of all ECSTATIC over this sweet girl!!!IMG_5320  IMG_5322 ECSTATIC that I call all these pretty girls mine!  Sallie’s outfit is her b-day outfit but Lizzie and Millie had these dresses and I thought they were quite appropriate!  IMG_5324 Ell joined in on the zebra dress!  I did not ask and would not have BUT I was ECSTATIC that she took part on her own!IMG_5325  IMG_5327 Her face shows how ECSTATIC she is!  TONS of pink tulle and zebra print decor, cute new outfit and yummy food!  IMG_5328 A’s mom gave me these drink dispensers several months back and I love them!  I had been wanting one for a while and was Ecstatic to be able to use it.  I made cherry limeade which is on the left and pink lemonade on the right.IMG_5329   IMG_5333   IMG_5336 IMG_5338   The Birthday Girl was Ecstatic to have a bounce house in our yard!IMG_5349 Think Millie was ECSTATIC???IMG_5352  Beyond ECSTATIC to have her friends to play with!IMG_5365  Mill once again just ECSTATIC going down the slide!IMG_5388  This picture makes me SUPER ECSTATIC!!!  Thank you Lord for Sallie’s sweet, sweet friends!IMG_5395 IMG_5397 Lizzie was Ecstatic to have so many older girls in the house!  She wants to be like them so badly!  IMG_5399 IMG_5400 IMG_5402 Ecstatic to be dancing, cheering, and just plain silly!IMG_5409 IMG_5411 IMG_5414 IMG_5418 ECSTATIC over her giftsIMG_5426 Really ECSTATIC to have an outfit to match McKenna’s.  McKenna picked out this outfit for Sallie and then wanted her mom to get her one so they could match!IMG_5428 This was hilarious!  They were pretending the bounce house was on fire and they were pulling out the “victims”IMG_5433 After being ECSTATIC all day….  Birthday girl was OUT!IMG_5444

2 comments:

JGWmom said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Sallie!!! Looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! God is SO GOOD!!! Lady, I love your house and yours & Sallie's taste...CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! You could do that for a living...seriously!!! :)
Love and Miss You!!!

The Hall's said...

Thank you Shannon! You are too sweet! I would love to do that for a living! MISS YOU!