Wednesday was Elleigh’s Awards Day:
The first award is for Accelerated Reader. In 8th grade they are required to have 60 points for the year. Ell had 155! I am thankful that she still loves to read. Of course she reads a lot too that is not on the AR list.
They give an Award for Best Student in each subject and she received the Social Studies Award! She did not get that from me! All her Daddy! Notice Elleigh stands out slightly! They were supposed to all dress up and well you see they didn’t! They do not like to dress up and Elleigh loves it. They tell her she is so proper! That’s a good thing!
AND the best for last! Each grade selects a boy and girl for Character Award (voted on by the students) and Ell got the 8th Grade Girl Award! YES, we are proud!!! If she had not gotten anything but this we would have been thrilled!
8th Grade Character Counts Award-our very own Elleigh Hall!
Ell with some of her friends. She had given me her awards already.
Ell with her friends Maggie and Sydney
We are very proud of you Elleigh! This year and the transition has not been easy and we know that but you made it through and was very successful I might add! I can’t wait to see what your future holds and hope you never forget Character Counts!!!
2 comments:
Congrats to E!! She looks SO grown up and beautiful.
Doing a little blog reading tonight...ok, A Lot of blog reading. I have a lot to catch up on now that I'm out of school.
I LOVE that Elleigh received the Character Award. Awesome. That HAS to mean a lot to a parent too! Proud of all of you. :) Miss you too.
Post a Comment