Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Friends with Benefits

A couple of weekends ago Elleigh’s Best Friend Sarah came to spend a long weekend with us.  They have been friends since 2nd Grade when we first moved to FW.  We went to church together, then they went to private school together, and then they both were homeschooled.  They have remained friends and we are very thankful for that.   Sarah is a very Godly young woman and she and Ell really hold each other accountable.  Friendships like theirs is not easy to find especially for those who choose to live a life “set apart” from the world and even more so as teenagers.  Sarah is also a talented young lady and photographer.  SO, while she was here she did a photo shoot of the girls. 

Sarah and Elleigh!  While she was here Ell drove some around the our country roads and as I sat in the backseat looking at these 2 girls nearly driving themselves it seemed unreal!  ellsarThe Shoot…sarph110sarph116Lizzie thought she had to take these high heels with her!  This is an old house down the road from us and I am in LOVE with it!sarph117sarph118sarph119sarph1121sarph1122sarps11sarps111sarps112sarps113sarps114sarps115sarps1120

One of the days she was here we had the twins so she took a few of them.  She tried for more but it was hot outside and they were not cooperating!  Some of you know the story of the twins.  For those of you who do not, it is not something I feel would be a good idea to share online.  I do ask you to pray for these precious little girls…sarphtwins2Look at those EYES!sarphtwinsI try to put hair bows in every chance I get (I know that is hard to believe from me!) but they don’t like them!sarphtwins1

No comments: