After 3 LONG weeks of missing Elleigh she's back!!! It feels so good to have her home! She flew by home by herself. I was quite nervous. I was fine until it got time for her to get in the air and I was anxious until she got off the plane. There were 2 other girls her age who were unaccompanied as well and they sat them all together. Both the other girls had flown just like Elleigh but it was a first all alone for all 3 of them. I know that made it much easier for all of them. What a blessing! I would love to say that Elleigh is completely excited about being home but she isn't. Elleigh like me wants the best of both worlds. She likes it here and the experience of living somewhere different but she misses family so much. She loves being with family and it is very hard on her to be away. She told us it just wasn't long enough. A and I just looked at each other. That sums it all up! The time we spend with family is never long enough. If it is a few days or a week it is just never long enough when you only see them a couple of times of year. It takes a lot of reminding ourselves that we are doing what God has called us to do. God has blessed us with so much and so many great people that he has placed in our lives for this season and He has shown us over and over this is the right thing yet I still wrestle with Him at times, especially when your daughter is in your back seat sqalling because she misses her family. God seems to remind me everytime that we are teaching her to follow Him no matter the sacrifice and that's the most important thing we can do for her as parents. It is just not always easy!!!
A couple more pics of us at the airport below
Saturday, July 7, 2007
SHE'S HOME!!!
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment