Wednesday, August 29, 2007

LIZZIE KISSES MILLIE!!!

OK, this is a milestone! Lizzie actually showed Millie some affection today! No hitting or pushing, just kisses! It was good for this mama's heart! I am well aware that by afternoon she may be hitting her again but you take what you can get. Millie will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and this is the first affection Lizzie has shown her. I can't blame her, Millie has envaded her life! On Monday I noticed Lizzie taking care of a baby doll and she would say hey (in a deep southern accent-not sure where she could have picked that up from!) I had to throw that in for all our TX friends. I just might make Lizzie an Alabamian afterall!!! So when I saw her taking care of the baby I thought OK maybe that is a step and it was. Stay tuned because I am sure there will be a later posting which reads Lizzie harms Millie. HA!!

No comments: