Hey everyone it's me. Yeah, Aaron. I know this is not what usually happens, but it is my turn today. I sit here so many days and read the beautiful things Cam has to say about me and my girls. (She thinks too highly of me.) She keeps all of us up to the minute with the 4 Hall Girls and what is happening. It is usually alot. As I sit here tonight I am struck by the reason she is having to post on a blog instead of sharing all these life experiences with our family. It is me. God called me into the ministry and being the best wife a man could ever desire she unerstands that call is for the two of us and off she came with me to Fort Worth. It is a long way from home. A woman who is willing to leave her home, her comfort, her friends, and her family because this is where God wants us deserves more praise than I can ever give. To make things clearer for some of you who may not have known Cam grew up in the same house much less the same city. She then moved 30 miles from that home to go to college and live after we married for the next ten years. She leaves all of that comfort to come here, sight unseen no less. It takes an amazing woman to do something like that. I just have to say thank you to her. THANK YOU!!!!! We have been through so much together and she has been and still is by my side lifting me up and encouraging me when I need a boost. They don't come better than Cam and I am the most blessed man in the world to have her. Thank you Cam for all that you do for our family, and thank you God for giving her to me. YOU ARE THE BEST! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!
Sorry to the rest of you there are no pics of the girls, just a heart felt note to my wonderful, beautiful, and sexy wife. From a man who struggles with so much but is so encouraged by the woman he loves.
Monday, September 17, 2007
To Cam (LOVE YOU ALWAYS)
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know I didn't get to be around you guys for very long in our Seminary experience, but I have enjoyed watching your marriage and the love you guys have for each other. It is so encouraging to see real covenant marriage working, despite everything that happens in life. I know you guys are an encouragement and example to many and it brings a smile to my face when I think of you guys.
Post a Comment