On Friday night Elleigh hosted a Christmas party for 7 of her friends. I made some of Elleigh's favorite treats for them to enjoy, they decorated cookies to take home to share with their family, played a game, made a keepsake ornament with a picture of the girls at the party, danced to Disney Christmas hits, and were just plain silly! A made his wonderful homeade hot chocolate for them too. He and Lizzie and Sallie left for a while so that Elleigh could have some alone time with her friends. As you can see in some of the pictures her friends love her little sisters!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Elleigh Celebrating Christmas with Friends
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cameron, I think this is what I will miss most about not having girls - the girly parties! Looks like so much fun!!!
Amber had a lot of fun!
I love your house and your decorations! Your girls are beautiful. I wish I had these girls energy again.....hehe
Post a Comment