Elleigh bought a Wii on Friday with her own money. She was saving to buy one and then she got some money for Christmas which gave her enough to get one and we were just able to find one. It is amazing how much more kids appreciate things they buy with their own money! It is a lot of fun. We have all enjoyed it. I am afraid A may fail his classes unless I put him on Wii restriction!!!
So proud of her investment!
Helping Sallie play
And she's bowling!
Notice those arms flying
Such a kid at heart
"You may beat me but I won't let you win" says daddy!
And then there was Saturday... Yes, Elleigh broke her arm playing basketball
She was jumping for a rebound and when she came down she fell and caught with her arm and snap! So, the rest of the afternoon was spent in the ER. She is a tough girl and this is her 3rd broken bone so she has lots of training! We are to call on Monday to get her in with the orthopedic specialist and we will go from there. It appears to be a clean break. We appreciate your prayers for a quick recovery and that Elleigh will not become too frustrated, especially since her basketball career for this season came to a quick end. My poor baby!!! I told her I sure hope her teacher is understanding since it is her right arm! HA! Oh and the first thing she did when she got home from the hospital was see if she could play the Wii with her left hand. Maybe she will get the hang of it. She is supposed to keep it still and elevated for the next several days so I told her to STOP!
1 comment:
Bless her heart!
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you or help you with!
Post a Comment