Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Can't take my eyes off you!

I am always telling Aaron that I just can't take my eyes off the girls because they will get into something and here's the proof:
"Oops, we got caught""Look at us!"Doodle Bear needs some!So, at this point I am thinking what is that??? Then, I see the culprit-icing coloring!I could not help but laugh when I saw this face!The GREEN monsters!
At some point, they got my icing tint out of the cabinet (a top cabinet I might add) and while playing in the playroom had way too much fun! I walked in the playroom and I was not too happy until they looked at me and both were grinning from ear to ear and I could not help but laugh. It was an ordeal to get them to the bath without getting it everywhere and it did not help that I was trying to take pictures of it all! I couldn't resist. I know these will be the days I remember most! There were little footprints of it everywhere (so glad we have hardwood floors). Oh and that stuff is sticky!!! They are still a little green! Those girls will get into ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!

3 comments:

JGWmom said...

Well, Cameron, at least they picked a good color for the month of March! Do y'all have any Irish blood running through those veins? They are too cute! I do know how you feel about not being able to let them out of your sight! I have to do the same with Graham and Wesley! By the way, Wesley is here at the computer with me and saw the pics and said, "Uh Oh!!!" I think he recognized that look of guilt! :) Hope y'all have fun in the snow today! We are hoping hard for it! We only saw flurries the other night! Take Care and God Bless!

Love ya,
Shannon

The May Family said...

I so feel your pain! I am so glad you chose to laugh. We will hold on to these memories, and tell them about them for a L-O-N-G time. This is funny for me to look at and I appreciate getting to smile and you getting to clean it up! You do a great job on your blog by the way. Take care,
Eli

Rebecca said...

OH MYGOODNESS!!!!! I LOVE what your girls did! LOL!

I know it was messy but it is TOO DARN CUTE!