Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lizzie's not so 18 months photos

I try really hard to get good pictures of all the girls at certain ages which was much easier when there were fewer of them (girls that is!). So, I am catching up. I did not get any of Lizzie at 18 months so here she is at 19 1/2 months. My friend Rebecca gave me this dress and my first thought when I saw it was that is SO Lizzie so I had to take her picture in it. Thanks Rebecca! Photography is one of my favorite hobbies so I love to experiment with the girls. They however do not always love for me to use them! I would love to one day do more photography but for now I just practice on the girls. The best word to describe Lizzie right now is busy so I got lots of action shots. You would be amazed at how many shots I have of her running away but that's OK because that is what she does right now. I took her up to the Seminary and just let her run and I chased and got what I could then I had a fun afternoon of playing with the pictures I took while A played with the girls! I posted lots but I couldn't resist. They really are a lot better before I download them into here but... Next on the agenda, Millie's 6 month pics now that she is 7 months! ENJOY!



3 comments:

The May Family said...

okay, these are just tooo precious! What software do you use???

Rebecca said...

WOW!!!! You need to take pix of my kids!! And you are welcomed!

=)

The May Family said...

Well, let me tell you photoshop is VERY difficult to understand. I got it for my birthday almost a year ago, and still can't figure it out. I really want to, and it just frustrates me. Chris said maybe after graduation he will read the 400 page book and help me!