Kelly was so wonderful to give me an updated look again! I love it! Thanks so much Kelly for the new header and layout! You are fabulous!!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kelly was so wonderful to give me an updated look again! I love it! Thanks so much Kelly for the new header and layout! You are fabulous!!!
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Sunday, June 22, 2008
2 comments:
I love your new look, too! How can I get in touch with Kelly to find out how to update my blog - in boy colors/themes of course. :) I've been trying to get a new template from other places other than the standard blogger ones, but with no success. I am so technologically handicapped! Even Richard hasn't been able to help. We did finally get our pics downloaded from my camera, but I want to update my look before I download/upload (huh?) them to the blog. Also, how do I put my pics in a slide show format - the way you did yours at Christmas? I loved that and it didn't take up so much room. I appreciate any advice and help! Again, your new look is beautiful - so girly!
Love,
Shannon
LOVE IT!!
Ya know........no one's knocking down my door to give me a new makeover!
Knock, knock, knock, HELLO out there in bloggy world!? I'd like a new something :) :) :) ;)
Anybody hear me hehehe lololol
Post a Comment