The summer is really flying by! Our AL friends and family will be starting back to school in just a few weeks. TX schools do not start until the end of August. We will start back after Labor Day. Aaron will start back to classes on August 21st. I have not mentioned it here but he ended up dropping Turbo Hebrew. It was just too much for him. We were extremely upset to begin with because we had so hoped to get that behind us and of course it means we will be here for longer. Not that being here is a terrible thing but we are all very ready for him to be out of school. He has been in school so much of our married life but we will make it through one day. We are at peace with it now and know that it is all part of God's plan. I have to remind myself of God's perfect timing. I have to say we spent about a week restling with Him and ourselves over the whys. It all makes us stronger, right? Sallie finally lost her first tooth! We were very concerned because she had not lost any yet but in true Sallie fashion she pulled it herself and went on about her business. I guess when you have had 17 surgeries pulling a tooth is a piece of cake! Millie was sick last week and I kept thinking it was just her teeth but I finally decided to take her to Dr to make sure and he said she was cutting molars, had a summer cold, and an ear infection. This was her first ear infection. Pretty good considering she is almost 1. We made it almost a year without an antibiotic!!! Her ear seems better but her teeth are still really bothering her. Lizzie is saying more words every day and is as prissy as ever. Elleigh is having a good summer just hanging out. This summer I have had more time to step back and look at her and think how did she grow up so fast! Grandy and Nanna have been here for 2 weeks and it is going by so fast. They are traveling this week so back to reality for all of us! Aaron, Sallie, and Elleigh took them to the airport this morning. Sallie cried. Bless her heart. She will be excited to see them when they get back. They will be back in one week! They had to go to Virginia for an IMB conference. I am sure they could use some rest!!!
No post would be complete without pictures so here are some from our last week at the Botanic Gardens and the zoo. 

Sallie wanted her picture made with Grandy and Nanna and I love it!



Sallie wanted her picture made with Grandy and Nanna and I love it!
Millie loves hanging out in the stroller and of course sucking her thumb!
Elleigh and I enjoyed watching the arangatanges being quite friendly with each other!
Hope you are having a great summer!!!
2 comments:
We are so glad y'all are having a sweet time together. We miss y'all. We are actually driving to Cullman right now. Going up to visit Mom and Dad and check on the new house. Blake said hello...he is Mom and Dad's contractor! kiss the kids for us!! Eli
WOOO HOOOO! I can finally check your blog at school!! I could never see the pictures before, and although I enjoy reading everything...it just isn't the same without the pics. I just love 'em! You are so talented. Hope I can keep checking periodically once school starts back. I CAN'T BELIEVE SCHOOL IS STARTING BACK! Love every one of you!
Ang.
Post a Comment