Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For the Man of the house

I will probably be in trouble for this because our sweet man of the house is very humble but I think I can brag on him for a minute (or two!) Friday at the annual President's meeting at the Seminary he was awarded the President's Thanksgiving Award for employees. He works so hard and we are so proud of him! Everyone always says,"I don't know how he does all he does" and neither do I sometimes but he keeps going and giving it all he has. We love you and are very proud to call you "ours"!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is AWESOME!!! I remember when Jason one the Greek contest and was awarded at a ceremony!

Our husbands work SO HARD to support us and serve God while being humble about everything they do between work, family and school! I don't know how they do it all, and some days they probably don't know either but deep down inside we know it God carrying them through!

I respect that you don't let your admiration for him go unnoticed!

When I read to Jason my entry in a contest about him he got choked up (he never gets teary eyed), and the look in his eyes, and tone of his voice with words I would be terrible giving second hand was MY PRIZE!

I won my husbands heart all over again that day! I bet you have too!

The Hall's said...

Thanks Rebecca! It is wonderful to have such hard working husbands! We are really blessed! I love him more than I can even express and I know you feel the same about Jason!

JGWmom said...

Congratulations, Aaron! That is really cool, Cameron! I'm really proud for y'all! I know it feels really good to know that all that hard work is recognized!