Millie,
I love giving you your bottle each morning. It is such a sweet time for me to hold you and snuggle with you. Mommy had already taken your sister’s bottles away by their first birthdays but I am having a harder time taking yours away because you are my baby and mama is having a tough time with you growing up. You drink well out of a sippy cup and you are ready so we will celebrate your birthday with one last bottle. Mommy will be OK.
I love that you look just like your daddy.
I love when you crawl as fast as you can to get to your sisters.
I love when you get excited and you crinkle your nose and make a snorting sound.
I love your dimples.
I love your eyelashes and am jealous that they are already longer than mama’s.
I love when you suck your thumb when you are tired or upset. However, I know that it is cute now but it is also a bad habit that one day we will have to work on but for now we won’t talk about that.
I love that when you want us to hold you, you get several feet from us and get on your knees with your arms in the air and you open and close your hands until we pick you up.
I love that when we ask you a question you shake your head no and say un un.
I love you when you are sleeping.
I love you when you are awake.
I love that one year ago today you came into my life and made me the proud mama of 4 GIRLS! I will probably tell you your birth story many times and remind you of how mama delivered you with NOTHING for the pain, but you were worth every bit of the pain!!! All the pain went away the moment I saw your beautiful face and held you close to me one year ago today.
I LOVE YOU my sweet, sweet Millie!!!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Millie! (This one brought tears to my eyes, Cameron. So, sweet!) I didn't realize how close her birthday is to Wesley's, Tues. 8/12, he'll be 3. Amazing how quickly they grow!
How beautiful! Tears came to my eyes......then more tears came to my thinking of Michael and all the things I want him to know deep inside my heart because he has changed our life in so many positive ways.
Millie-Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
I can't believe Wesley is turning 3!
Y'all are sweet! It made me cry too (over and over!) They just grow up too fast!!!
I was hoping to find time to make a video like this for Charlotte, but I just haven't had a chance yet. Mind if I use the same song? The one you chose is beautiful and perfectly describes how I feel about Charlotte. (Charlotte and Millie are only 1 day
apart, I think.)
It was fun to see not only how Millie has grown up, but also her 3 big sisters!
Okay...please start putting a warning sign on these videos. I can't watch these right before my students come into the classroom! I want to fly to Texas right now!
Love ya'll,
Angela
Angela, Sorry! Guess I should put a disclaimer on there. A says he is never watching it again-he was a mess! Just get on the next plane-we'll be here!
Happy Birthday, a bit late! The girls are growing up so fast and looking so good!!!
Post a Comment