Saturday, November 1, 2008

No tricks, just treats and fun!

On Thursday night we finally took the time to do some of our fall traditions including making "ghost cookies" and carving our pumpkin (last minute I know but we got it done!). We have so much fun every year! This year the girls and I also made a popcorn cake. Based on their response I have a feeling we will be making this every year as well now. It was yummy and I quickly sent it to work with A the next day! Halloween night Elleigh went to a friend's house so you will see her as an 80's pop star. Funny! What can I say, "Girls just wanna have fun!" A, the girls and I went to the Fall Festival at Wedgwood. Sallie was an angel. So sweet! Her costume was very homeade (except for the wings that I bought last year on clearance). Lizzie was Tinkerbell (very fitting for her!) which was an old costume of the girls and it happened to be popular this year with the movie being re-released. Millie was a fairy in Elleigh's first ever ballet costume. It was neat to see our fourth daughter in our first daughter's first ballet costume! Below is the slideshow of all our fun!

2 comments:

JGWmom said...

Looks yummy and like so much fun! The pics of A with Millie and Lizzie in his lap while carving the pumpkin look so like Richard with our 2 little ones while trying to do things. All the pics are great!

The May Family said...

I want the recipe for the CAKE!! YUMMY!!