Sallie loves clothes! She will change as many times a day as we will allow and if she has on a new outfit she is sure to make sure everyone sees it! So, when she put on this new outfit that she got from Nanna and Grandy for Christmas she thought she needed to do a photo shoot! She is cute and the girl looks good in a pair of jeans and knows it!
Sunday morning before church everyone was ready but me (as usual!), so to occupy the girls and get some pictures of them I asked A to take a few shots. Well, they really did not want to cooperate but he was able to get a few. They got some really cute clothes for Christmas and most of the time those who give them the clothes never get to see them wearing them so I like to get pictures of them so that they can see them in them. These are some of the outfits from Nonnie.



Notice how Lizzie smiles really big in photos by herself but not so much in group photos. I mean why would we want to take picture of her sisters??? HA!
Saturday night when we arrived at the parsonage we had a surprise! We have not had a TV there since we have been there and we all survived! However, the church really wanted the girls to have something so they got us a flat screen complete with satellite and DVD player. I grabbed my camera after Sallie reacted when she walked around the corner and saw it. Her reaction was great! She was jumping up and down and had her hands over her mouth (kinda like people who win a million dollars on a game show!). It is really nice and bigger than the TV we have at home! We are beyond blessed by our newest church family. Aaron and I continue to be amazed over and over at their generousity and love. Most importantly God is using Aaron in a powerful way. We have now had 4 new members since we have been there and attendance is great!
3 comments:
HOW PRECIOUS!! Sounds like how are kids acted when they unwrapped the wii from a secret santa. I thought David was gonna come unglued and started jumping on Caleb's back! These kids will surely keep us young. Hey, do you think you could get away for coffee at the Starbucks on Trail Lake Wednesday the 28th after church? My big surprise is that Amy is flying me to scrapbook with her for the weekend. We are trying to surprise as many people as possible, but I was afraid I wouldn't get to see you without spoiling my own surprise!!
Are you serious??? YES, I would love to! See you then!!!
I love the outfits, Cameron and the commentary! Your girls are so cute...all of them! Congratulations on the t.v.!!! God does so pour out his love on us through our church families!!! It's also exciting to hear how your church is growing!!! God is soooo GOOD!!!
Post a Comment