A few nights ago A came in with Starbucks in hand for me and insisted that I go take a long hot bath! I must have been REALLY cranky! So, he did not have to convince me and while I was sippin and soakin he took these pictures of the girls.
This seems a little unfair for poor Millie! Oh, and if can see the pink streak in Lizzie's hair-she got into the pink icing tint this time. Is she going to be a baker or something???
Apparently Sallie thought it was pretty funny that Little Millie was pushing them (in the baby doll stroller at that)!!!
It's Finally Friday AND I have a hot date tonight!!! Have a great weekend!
Apparently Sallie thought it was pretty funny that Little Millie was pushing them (in the baby doll stroller at that)!!!
It's Finally Friday AND I have a hot date tonight!!! Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
TOO cute!!! Poor Millie...she'll figure it out one day...maybe! :) Hey, maybe Lizzie is on to something for Willie Wonka...edible hair dye! LOL
P.S. I left you another response on your previous post. :)
P.S. Enjoy your date!
Post a Comment