Saturday, May 9, 2009

Elleigh Palooza

I am not sure I have ever known someone who loves their birthday as much as Elleigh. She starts talking about it months and months in advance and she figures out how to extend her celebration as long as possible. This year was no different!

Opening the presents that came in the mail that I made her wait to open! She begins opening them as soon as she wakes up!
She opens a ditty bag from Nonnie and crew-the first piece she opened to her new VB luggage
I think she loves her new beach towel from Maggie-matches her luggage of course!
Money, coin purse, and luggage tag from Nanna and Grandy-money and more VB pieces-just what she wanted!
I asked her what she wanted for her b-day breakfast and she said a really girly breakfast. So, I made homeade mini quiches (which were delicious!), buttermilk spice muffins (Mimi's has their recipe on their website-I was so excited and they were wonderful!), strawberries, and fresh OJ. She loved it!
I think the little girls were slightly confused about our fancy breakfastFinally Daddy is home she can open her duffle bag
What better way to spend your b-day than at 6 Flags over TX. It was homeschool day so the timing was great!
Elleigh and Sarah at 6 Flags. They had SO much fun!
Elleigh with her Daddy at 6 Flags-he had just as much fun!That night we went downtown to P.F. Chang's-Elleigh and Sarah waiting on our food
Our family outside the restaurant-Lizzie does not want her picture taken!
Back home and time for cake and ice cream!!! She loved her cake-it was so her!Blowing out the candlesHer sweet sisters wait patiently...Millie says, "Give me some cake-NOW!"Cake, ice cream, and Jones'-LIFE IS GOOD!On Friday night I took Ell and her friends Faith and Taylor downtown for Uno's and a movie. Ell and I at Uno's. YUMMY!Taylor, Elleigh, and Faith on their way to the movies. It was another great night to end Elleigh Palooza! Thank you to everyone who made this birthday extra special for Elleigh!!! Until next year....

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday Elleigh!

It is neat that everyone made sure to coordinate your Vera Bradley items... I prefer that they all match too. (Though I wouldn't turn down a non-matching piece if I liked the pattern.)

JGWmom said...

Wow, can Elleigh plan my birthday weekend...it's June 7th! :) Just email the outline to Richard...LOL! I loved all her stuff and her cake was TOO CUTE!!! Glad she had a wonderful celebration! ALL the pics are GREAT!!!
LOVE Y'ALL!

Rebecca said...

Great pix and yeah, you can plan my birthday too! LOL So happy for you! love you all!!

The Hall's said...

Thanks girls!

Jennifer-Yes,she chose her pattern months ago and so everyone coordinated. We love Vera Bradley!

Shannon and Rebecca-She could for sure plan you a great one! However, the person who has to make it all happen might not be so happy!!!