A and Ell made it to Red Springs Saturday morning around 1:30 am. I have never been so excited at that time of the morning!!!
They had a few snags but they made it. They only came back with one check bag because their other bag did not make it. The airline does have it though so hopefully they will deliver it today. The other team members did not get any of their luggage and 2 of them got bumped from the flight leaving Africa so...
Sat morning Elleigh woke up with a stomach ache and after throwing up she felt much better. She was really tired of course but she felt better. A began to get sick shortly after and he was pretty much in bed all day on Sat. He had chills, fever, aches, headache. Of course, my first thought was great, he has malaria! I was not sure how he would preach on Sunday. Well, I knew he would just do it but I prayed that he would be better and he was. He is still not full force but I am sure that will take a while.
I had said that there were 6 decisions for Christ in the last post but actually there were 7!!! Also, we had 2 decisions at GA camp (with Red Springs) and 3 from VBS so yesterday was a wonderful day of rejoicing in those decisions!!!
A and Ell have lots of stories to share and they took around 800 pics so I will have to have them help me on deciding what to put on here or stories they might want to share. We will get something up soon. I am a little scared to mess with those pictures because I put the memory card in that had VBS pics and somehow most of them have disappeared. Not the way to start my morning! I also took a great picture of Aaron and Elleigh yesterday and Ell had on her African jewelry and it is gone. I have no idea what happened. I can get a copy of the pics from VBS but they are not mine! So, all of that to say I would be beyond upset if I lost the Africa pics!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Home at last!
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no! I hope you don't have anymore picture problems or lose them. praise God for 7 souls saved and the ones at VBS!
Post a Comment