This will probably be my only post this week so I thought I would do a short post so you will know we are okay.
First, Sallie is back to 100%! Lots of stored up energy!!! So good to have her feeling well!
Elleigh is teaching 3rd grade at VBS this week so I am busy trying to help her with different things for her class. For instance she currently has me drawing rain drops. I can not draw! I can come up with ideas all day long but I am not an artist!
I am trying to get 2 people ready to be out of the country for 2 weeks as well as myself prepared for them to be out of the country! WHEW! We are going to a wedding this weekend in Oklahoma City so I have to have everything ready by Friday because we will go from OK City to Red Springs and then back here Sun nt for them to leave Monday. Speaking of Africa, Lizzie said this past weekend (all in one breath), "Daddy, I will miss you to Africa Ell Bell bring me a prize!" She is too much! Am I really going to let my baby go to another country without me? I still have not signed that form saying he can take her out of the country so... Just kidding. I am very excited for her. I know she will never be the same.
Have a great week!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Not sure what I am doing!
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
For those of you who don't know, I have the greatest wife in the world. Since I am, to quote Lizzie, "a ManBaby" she has to do alot to get me out of the country. To quote some who were not being as sweet I am "needy". Praise God for a wife who can deal with a ManBaby. Thank you Cam for all that you do. I really do appreciate you more than I could ever show you.
Aww how sweet daddy!Mamma I feel the exact same way you do a lot for us and I thank you for that!
I love you!
Y'all be careful with all that traveling!!! :) I love Ell Bell, did she come up with that on her own? She is a hoot!
We are praying for y'all!!!
Love ya!
Thank you so much Mrs. Shannon!
Post a Comment