Monday, July 6, 2009

Not just another kid!

I still have to do the Africa posts and VBS and 4th of July! I am just not with it! I have to wait on a copy of the VBS pics since mine were erased and I forgot to take my camera with us on the 4th and Elleigh had hers but it was dead and she did not have the right cord to charge it. So, I ended up going to the dollar store to get a disposable and I am sure the pictures are not very good but better than nothing! However, I left that camera in Red Springs so more waiting!

I do have something funny to share:

Lizzie to Aaron: "Daddy, Millie has her thumb in her mouth. Tell her to get it out. It's nasty!"

A (laughing) to Lizzie: "Lizzie I don't think I need you to tell me what to do with the other kids"

Lizzie (not laughing): "Daddy, it's not just another kid, IT'S MILLIE!"

Sweet and Funny!!!

We appreciate your prayers tomorrow. Sallie will be having some hearing tests. There is nothing invasive but she will be under general anesthesia so please pray she has no complications. Also, pray that we get good solid results from the testing and as usual for her anxiety level while waiting to be sedated. Thank you!

2 comments:

JGWmom said...

TOO FUNNY!!! We will be praying for sweet Sallie! :)
Love y'all!

Rebecca said...

LOLOLOL!! LOVE what she said! Reminds me I need to start posting the funny things said on the kids blog!

Praying for sweet Sallie! We love you!