Friday, August 7, 2009

Visit to Nanna and Grandy's

I just did some marathon blogging to catch up so there are multiple posts!

After the girl's party we headed to Nanna and Grandy's and A preached at their church on that Sun morning. He says that his daddy is the hardest person for him to preach in front of but he did a great job!

Millie playing on Grandy's computer
And Sallie had to play too

Sallie on stage after church Millie has grown up so much lately. She looks like a toddler :(
Our attempt at a family shot. We are rarely all together (especially at church) so we wanted to take the opportunity to get a picOur family
Aunt Ang, Uncle Adam, and Garrett
Nanna and Grandy and their babies!
I am in love with this picture! Look at Lizzie's arms so tight around her Nanna! She loves her Nanna (and her Nanna loves her a little bit too)!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow! All the pictures are great! You weren't kidding, that was a picture marathon and I loved it. You should get some of those framed.

JGWmom said...

You did do a marathon!!! GREAT job!!! Again, I love ALL the pics! Your family pic is especially great! I LOVE the party pics...you could be a party planner...SO creative and cute!! I would love the recipe for the cherry-limeade punch! It looked yummy! The girls outfits in so many of the pics are so cute...love all the monagrammning, and their bows and flipflops!!! I have to plan for Wesley to have a little party this weekend! His
4th birthday is Wednesday! I CANNOT believe it! Anyhoo, hope you have a great week!
Love You,
Shannon

The Hall's said...

Thanks girls!

Party planner-I would love that!

I will share the punch recipe.

They do grow TOO fast! I remember him being born and it does not seem like 4 years ago!!!