I could hardly wait to do this post! I know after my last post lots of people are praying for us. I can feel it for sure! Keep it up! Thanks for the encouragement from so many of you who replied on here, called, and e-mailed me to tell me you were praying and to encourage me through God's word and through Him using you. I love and treasure each of you who take the time to invest in our lives.
Today was YELLOW day at Discovery School! Aren't they just too cute in their yellow?! Millie looks pretty happy doesn't she!

Millie was very quite on the way to school but she was not upset and she walked into her classroom and was TEARLESS! She was not excited but she was TEARLESS! This was one proud mama!!! She was very energetic when I picked her up today. She has been in a very bad mood and would not talk to me at all about school. But, today she talked a little bit. She even pooped (I know you wanted to know that!) which she had not done at school before today. Still no nap but maybe soon! Lizzie's class does not nap so it really works OK for me for Millie to not sleep because then they both lay down for a little while when I get them home.
Things were still very trying with Sallie but I was TEARLESS and she was not quite as defiant. She means she is not going to do the things she doesn't want to do. She is very hands on so I am constantly trying to make things as hands on as possible. There are just times when I really need her to listen and concentrate and not be "doing" and she does not like that! A reminded me last night that this WILL glorify God in some way and I have tried to remind myself of that all day. Like he said, it is always easy for us to see how He has been glorified once we are through our trials but our trials are made easier if we can focus on the fact that God will be glorified. Thank you A for leading our family in a Godly way (especially when I am cranky and don't want to hear what you have to say!)
Today as we were leaving to take Lizzie and Millie to school I said, "what day is it Lizzie?" and she jumps up and down and screams, "YELLOW DAY!" I said, "what day is it Millie? and she says, "WHATEVER" with very little expression. She is SO much like her daddy! It takes a lot to get them excited!


Millie was very quite on the way to school but she was not upset and she walked into her classroom and was TEARLESS! She was not excited but she was TEARLESS! This was one proud mama!!! She was very energetic when I picked her up today. She has been in a very bad mood and would not talk to me at all about school. But, today she talked a little bit. She even pooped (I know you wanted to know that!) which she had not done at school before today. Still no nap but maybe soon! Lizzie's class does not nap so it really works OK for me for Millie to not sleep because then they both lay down for a little while when I get them home. Things were still very trying with Sallie but I was TEARLESS and she was not quite as defiant. She means she is not going to do the things she doesn't want to do. She is very hands on so I am constantly trying to make things as hands on as possible. There are just times when I really need her to listen and concentrate and not be "doing" and she does not like that! A reminded me last night that this WILL glorify God in some way and I have tried to remind myself of that all day. Like he said, it is always easy for us to see how He has been glorified once we are through our trials but our trials are made easier if we can focus on the fact that God will be glorified. Thank you A for leading our family in a Godly way (especially when I am cranky and don't want to hear what you have to say!)
Today as we were leaving to take Lizzie and Millie to school I said, "what day is it Lizzie?" and she jumps up and down and screams, "YELLOW DAY!" I said, "what day is it Millie? and she says, "WHATEVER" with very little expression. She is SO much like her daddy! It takes a lot to get them excited!
2 comments:
You are not a leader until people follow you. I greatly appreciate a family who will follow a faulty leader. I LOVE you all so much and I was not TEARLESS when I read this. Thanks Cam!
My Mil Mil is very much like her daddy and I like it.
A
Y'all are TOO SWEET!!! :) I'm SO glad that you had a much better YELLOW day!!! I am amazed at how the Lord works...I've been sensing the Holy Spirit's urging me to pray more lately, for y'all especially and so many others, too. Then today in my book that I'm going through it was all about DEVOTING myself to prayer!!! God is SO GOOD!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment