Today was Sports Team Day at Discovery School so the girls wore Cowboys shirts and we told them to say "Go Cowboys" and they thought that was great! They love some football, not that they really have a choice about that in our house! HA! So here are shots of our 2 little Texans in their Cowboys apparel before heading to school.
Lizzie getting all into it!
Their wonderful big sister Elleigh thought it would be fun to cut their sandwiches in shapes to go along with what they were wearing. So, a star shaped sandwhich for the Cowboys and then a TX shaped sandwich. A's mom gave me the TX shaped cutter when we moved here and the girls have enjoyed making different things with it.
And a cute video of Millie saying #1 that is NOT cute of Lizzie! She was tired of taking pics and was READY to go to school!
3 comments:
Too cute!!! You have to become a Cowboys fan when you live in that part of TX! We have been ever since we moved there the first time!
If I was only listening to voices and did not hear you call out their names, I would think that I was listening to Graham and Wesley in the video! Graham sounds just like Lizzie and Wesley is like Millie and just ignores him and goes about his happy self! LOL I love the sandwich cutouts, too!
I've missed you this week!!! Hope all is well...how is Sallie? We have been down...I had a migraine from Sun. thru Thur. Really still sore and very exhausted from it. I did go to church, but by Sun. night it was bad. Richard has had gout in his foot for a couple of weeks and finally had to break down and go to dr. today, hopefully the shot will help! Justus stayed home yesterday because of fever and sinus congestion...I don't think it is flu, just a sinus infection. He went back today! All this flu has me on edge. I'm ready for it to be over! Love You!
Isn't it funny how different children from the same 2 people can be!!! I have missed you too! I had intentions to sit down and email you several times and never did. I will be glad when you are able to hopefully get your headaches under control. I know it is hard to function like that. Sallie is good! Hope yall all get well soon! As I say about us-yall are falling apart!
I LOVE YOU!
I AM going to call you one day!
I meant to say can be so different!
Post a Comment