Wednesday, September 30, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

I love Bath & Body Works candles and this new one is the best! The perfect fall scent! I got a small one when they were on sale. Never buy anything from BBW that is not on sale. They have great sales and if you register your e-mail they send you tons of coupons. The big candles are on sale right now 2 for $20 and they last a long time.
Also love this new scent from BBW. I got the trial size for $1 when it was being introduced. I LOVE IT!

This is certainly not a new favorite BUT we can now buy Sun Drop here! I still can't believe it!!! Problem is we don't buy soda on a regular basis because we just drink it if it is here so I just don't buy it regularly and needless to say that since we can get our hands on SD we want it. Maybe it will pass soon!
My Paula Deen cookware! A's parents gave the cookware set to me for my birthday and I have really enjoyed it. Non-stick and pretty! I love the red.


I know, I know I always mention the pumpkin spice latte but I just couldn't do favorites and leave it out! It is the perfect fall drink and it reminds me that peppermint mocha is just around the corner!





Several weeks ago I was at a book party and we were all talking about the different things you can do with cake mix. The consultant mentioned this recipe and it is so good and easy! It is an Apple Spice Dump Cake-layer 1 can apple pie filling in 9x13, pour spice cake mix on top, melt 2 sticks butter and pour on top of that and top it off with chopped pecans. Bake on 350 for about 30-40 minutes!

AND my ALL TIME MOST FAVORITE "THINGS" (in no particular order!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to make the list.
A