Monday, November 9, 2009

Hall Girls and Nascar???

Yes, the 2 oldest Hall girls went to the races! A has been to Talledega but never to Texas Motor Speedway and has always wanted to go. He was a huge Nascar fan when we first married but since he is just not as big of a fan. I guess he just doesn't have the time to be. One of the companies he buys from for work gave him 4 tickets to the Saturday race so he took Elleigh and Sallie and Elleigh's friend Taylor who is a major Nascar fan. She was going to the Sun. race with her dad but since we had an extra ticket Ell invited her to join them for the Sat. race. I think they had fun. It was an experience and that is what Elleigh was going for. I am not sure she would ever really want to go back. Sallie enjoyed all the action and watching the people! That is Sallie!

One of my favorite things about TX is how you can see for such a long distance and this picture shows that. Love this! Taylor shared her gear with Ell and Sallie. Think Taylor is a Jeff Gordon fan???




The little girls and I stayed home. I had a great time getting to spend time with just them and they loved it too! It was unbelievably quiet around here with only 2 girls! Not to say that Elleigh and Sallie are trouble but I was really amazed at how quiet it was! I think I had forgotten what it felt like with only 2 and the difference it makes when you double that number!!! I wouldn't have it any different. It is just nice to divide them occasionally!!!

No comments: