We had a great WHITE Christmas in Texas before going to AL. It was wonderful to see everyone and to spend time with them. Millie and Sallie were both sick for a lot of our trip which presented some challenges but it was still a good trip. I of course had a lot of pics and had a hard time choosing which ones to post so to not take so much time I did a slideshow of all our fun. Hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey!!! I love ALL the pics!!! It is too hard to choose which ones I like the most! It just makes me SO SAD we didn't get together! I am SO sorry for that! We HAVE to next time, though! :) I am still jealous of your SNOW!!! We have been SO COLD here, too, but NO SNOW!!! I am ready to thaw out!
LOVE YOU!!!
Shannon :)
Post a Comment