Back up to A's sickness. It was indeed the flu. He ran fever through Monday of last week. He is still getting over it.... Monday night Millie came down with it and today she is still running fever. It has been the lowest today so hoping we are headed in the right direction. No one else has gotten in yet. Hoping it stays that way! So we had an unusual thanksgiving. As far as I remember we have never spent Thanksgiving alone. We have never gone home because there is just not enough time but we normally spend it with friends or a's parents come. This year it was just us. Easter it is often just us and we have learned to adjust and enjoy it. I have to say this was the hardest Thanksgiving ever for me. I am extremely homesick right now and it being a holiday did not help but we survived. I guess it was all for the best since Millie was sick. Ell and I did get out of the house Fri afternoon to get her a few things she needed for NYC! We had a fun time and it was great to get out after 2 weeks of taking care of sick folks! We watched a few movies and a lot of football. Roll Tide!!!! This Sat will be a tough game! Despite the unusual holiday we did have a good time with our family and as Millie reminded us a million times she was thankful for everything! I thought that pretty good for a 5 year old with the flu! Now we count down the days until we visit AL for Christmas!
Sunday, November 25, 2012
An unusual holiday
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment