Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas, Birthday, Christmas, and More Christmas

This year our church had a Christmas Cantata and they did a really good job.  They did a performance on Sat nt and then during morning worship on Sunday.  This was taken after the Sat nt performance.  2012-12-15 19.19.32

Each year the 1st grade presents a Christmas Musical.  It was precious and they had as many songs about Jesus as they did Rudolph!  It was really sweet!  IMG_8828

 

Lizzie and her friendIMG_8834With her teacherIMG_8835The girls dance class danced at the Nursing Home again.  They did a GREAT job!IMG_8838Posing with their Seymour Buddies.  They take dance in another town and there are girls from several different towns.IMG_8840IMG_8855IMG_8861IMG_8864IMG_8879IMG_8881

When they finished dancing their teacher asked them to hug the residents.  I was SO proud of Lizzie and Millie.  They looked at me for just a second like, “do we have to?”  I nodded yes and they began hugging and hugged every resident in the room. 

Next up was class Christmas Parties.  Notice the girls have on the same outfits over and over!  These were their Christmas outfits and they wore them A LOT in 2 weeks!

IMG_8883

IMG_8887IMG_8889IMG_8892IMG_8895IMG_8899

We celebrated A’s Birthday with a PINK cake!  He loved it!2012-12-21 16.11.442012-12-21 18.12.53Our original plan was to travel to AL the day after Christmas.  However, our plans changed once the weather forecasts predicted snow for us on Christmas Eve/Day so we headed out on Christmas Eve to avoid being stuck and not able to travel.  We avoided the snow but AL was full of tornadoes on Christmas Day.  There was one after another.

The kids found their safe place!2012-12-25 17.16.32Sallie was NOT concerned!  I love this pic of her!2012-12-25 17.16.46Ell with our oldest nephew2012-12-26 17.23.19Love this of Ell and Sallie!2012-12-29 17.15.12

We took a few pics.  Not nearly enough!  I just never take enough pics when we are there anymore.  I have to do better!  My family was supposed to do family pics but the weather did not cooperate so we are going to do that our next trip home. 

My sisters and I.  This one is not great quality but I do like it!2012-12-29 17.28.38SMILE Mama!2012-12-29 17.38.39Mama smiling but the rest of us are tickled about something!  There really is no telling what!  2012-12-29 17.38.59Our family!  By this time I was on fire from the fire behind us!2012-12-29 17.41.312012-12-29 20.11.46I do not have one pic with my Daddy in it and this is the ONLY pic I have from our time with A’s family!  Once again, I have to do better! 

A and Adam canoeing down the river!  We all feared for their lives.  They made it down and called us to come get them, thankfully!2012-12-31 09.42.35On our way home we stopped by the Duck Commander warehouse!!!  WE LOVE DUCK DYNASTY!!!  It is the one show we all LOVE!  It is wholesome and funny and we just love it!  The warehouse is not far off the interstate at all.  2013-01-01 15.47.43It was freezing and Millie does not have enough meat on her bones SO she was not happy because she was COLD!2013-01-01 15.49.58There were lots of other people there doing the same thing as us and one family had a dog SO with Mill being cold and Sallie not liking the dog they got back in the van.  2013-01-01 15.52.02THE RV!2013-01-01 15.53.232013-01-01 15.53.432013-01-01 15.54.08Lizzie looking into the store inside the warehouse2013-01-01 15.55.22We are definitely stopping again during the week when they are open!  It was neat and fun but maybe next time we can see somebody!  2013-01-01 15.56.17All the partying left the Hall’s TIRED!!!  2013-01-01 20.29.25

We had a WONDERFUL break!  It went by really fast as usual but it was good and now we are getting back to our routine. 

No comments: