I just said last week that Ell was not on the blog as much as I would like and now she makes back to back appearances! She is suddenly famous! Not only did she appear on our blog but she was a guest blogger for Shine and Soar magazine. This is an online magazine started by her friend Sarah and a few of Sarah's other friends. Elleigh submitted a few articles and one was chosen. Sarah assured her she did not receive preferential treatment and I am sure she was right! I love their friendship!
We are so proud of Elleigh and her choices so far. No, she is not perfect. None of us are but she makes us very proud!
This is the link to the article: http://www.shineandsoar.com/2013/03/elleigh-ann-overflow.html
Also last week she competed in UIL and is advancing to Regionals in Debate and Literary Criticism! I told her I knew she was a master debater a long time ago!
Monday, April 1, 2013
Suddenly Famous!
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Monday, April 01, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment