Sallie received a gift from her teacher for promoting from the Elem School to Middle School. She also received a certificate for having A's and B's all year! To say I was an emotional wreck is an understatement! Between her leaving Elem School and the teacher who we adore and has taken such great care of her and reflecting over all she has been through during this school year, I was a mess!
Lizzie received Top Reader for her class! She is a great reader and has really taken off this year! She also received an Award for Hardest Working in PE.
All the Kindergarten kiddos got a Marvelous and Magnificent Award and Millie also received a PE Award.
Both Kindergarten and 1st Grade have behavior charts and I am very proud to say that Millie and Lizzie both had good behavior for the entire year!!! They never had to move down as they say!








No comments:
Post a Comment