I am working on something special (to me at least) for the blog but not sure when I will be able to finish so until then I needed to document a conversation from a few weeks ago:
Me: “Lizzie, would you like to play t-ball this year?”
Lizzie: “Uhhhh…. what is that?”
Me: “You know softball for little kids”
Lizzie: “Uhhh…. mama, why would girls do that!?”
Me: “Lizzie, a lot of girls do that. It is OK for girls to play softball. So, do you want to play"?”
Lizzie: “Uhhhhh…. NO!”
A couple of days later:
Me: “Lizzie are you sure you do not want to play t-ball?”
Lizzie: “Uhhh…. MAMA I already told you NO!” (with look of disgust on face)
Uhhhh… POINT TAKEN!!! That girl is TOO MUCH! We would never force them to do anything like this or even persuade them but I thought it would give her a chance to meet more of her upcoming classmates but Uhhh… I guess not!!! I have a feeling Millie will not be asking why girls would do that but you never know!
No comments:
Post a Comment