Today was our first day of school. Elleigh was very excited and I was extremely nervous. Lots of prayer this morning! God has called me to do this and only through Him can I make this happen. It went very well. Elleigh and I are both exhausted after a long day of learning but I think we both learned a lot. I am sure we will learn together in our new endeavor. Math is her favorite subject as is mine so it went the fastest and science is somewhat of a struggle for both of us so it seemed to never end. Sallie was great! Once Ell and I get in the swing of things I plan to work more with Sallie and I think she will be a great student. She has her own school box that I have filled with mostly art stuff right now and she sat for a long time doing that. In fact, she was not happy with me when I wouldn't let her do it later this afternoon when school was out! Lizzie was not so happy with us having school. She did well at times but by lunch she was ready for school to be out. Millie slept off and on and nursed while I taught. Talk about things I never thought I would do-teach #1, but nursing and teaching at the same time-WOW! God has quite a sense of humor. Like so many things I have experienced over the past few years this experience will be no different-live and learn.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
OUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
The following is our schedule at least for now so that you can see what our school day is like:
8:30-8:45 Devotion and Prayer
8:45-9:30 Bible
9:30-10:15 Language
10:15-10:30 Break
10:30-11:15 History and Geography
11:15-12:00 Math
12:00-1:00 Lunch
1:00-1:30 Catch-up work or corrections
1:30-2:15 Science
Physical education is at different times each day-some days at the RAC at the Seminary, some walking or riding bike.
These are some pictures of our first day:




Posted by
The Hall's
at
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment