Uncle Adam bought this chair for Lizzie when we were home and she loves it! He took Elleigh, Sallie, and Garrett with him shopping and they came back with this chair for Lizzie. She loves music so it is perfect. For any of you with kids around her age it is a really cute toy for them. I got the camera to video her and she found her sunglasses so she was a little caught up in them and she was star struck but I thought the video was still cute. I guess I would think that! Oh and that is Sallie laughing at her in the background as well as Little Einsteins on TV. The many sights and sounds of the Hall House!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Lizzie's new chair
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! She is just too darn CUTE!
Post a Comment