Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WII love it (and WII are a little sore!)

Elleigh saved her money to buy Wii Fit and we finally found one in stock! It is a lot of fun and a workout! We have all enjoyed the Wii so much and now we can exercise and have fun and laugh at each other. Elleigh said the Wii trainers were like Bob and Jillian on Biggest Loser! They are not that bad! Elleigh just asked me what time I was working out this afternoon. She was up this morning at 6:30 to do her work out!

5 comments:

JGWmom said...

Wii must get one! Looks like fun...and work (which wii need!). :)

The Hall's said...

Do yall have a Wii? You all would love it. We have had so much fun with ours. It is a great family activity!

JGWmom said...

No, I've been thinking about it for this Christmas for the whole family. Do they have games for Graham and Wesley's ages(3 & 5)? I know Richard's brother's girls have one and love it, but they are Elleigh's and Sally's ages. They do look like so much fun!

The Hall's said...

Yes, I think there are definitely games they could play. Mario Kart is a really fun game for the younger ones and older ones!

Rebecca said...

wii laughing at you....actually, just me LOL!!!