Aaron usually cooks dinner on Friday nights. A couple of weeks ago I walked in the kitchen while he was preparing fajitas and I was able to take this picture. This is a common scene in our house. I love it! All my girls assisting daddy (Millie looks like she is trying to get into something)!
Monday, October 13, 2008
It makes me smile
Posted by
The Hall's
at
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah, I love those nights I don't have to cook!! It's great to have the kids involved....my kids love it too.
They smell good hmmmmm LOL
Such a sweet pic! Cherish those! I can certainly see why it makes you smile!(on your face and in your heart) Fajitas sound soooo good! I agree with Rebecca...mmmmm!
P.S. You just keep snapping these pics of A cooking, so I can show Richard! Maybe he will be inspired! LOL!
Funny Shannon! He loves to cook and I love when he does. His fajitas are the best! Makes me want some NOW! Too bad he is in class tonight!
Post a Comment