Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I need all the help I can get!

As the mother of 4 girls I desire to help them in any way possible to get through the tough times of being a girl and maturing into Godly women. Our society makes that very difficult! Trust me, you find yourself dealing with issues that you thought were in your distant future much earlier than you expected. As a friend and I were discussing one day, taking care of an infant doesn't hold a candle to dealing with a tween or teen! As Elleigh gets older and parenting gets tougher there are so many times when I think, "Lord, what were you thinking? You gave me 4 of these!?!? I am not sure I can do this with 1, but 4!" Then I have to get my act together and tackle the drama of the moment! I do love my girls! I also think it is important to begin dealing with a lot of these issues before they arise. All of that to say I have begun reading this:



It is recommended for mothers of daughters ages 0 to 18. The book covers how to approach different issues at different ages, etc. Like I said before, the issues come long before we expect them so it is great to be prepared.

2 comments:

The May Family said...

Sweetheart if anyone feels you pain, I do! that feeding off each other is CRAZY! I too, am trying to remind myself to look at them more closely and see their hearts. I will pray for you. And please remember my number is still local (at least til the end of the year) 817-791-7621. Did you get the package from Amy?

The Hall's said...

I know you can so relate! Thank you so much for your friendship! Amy told me she had it but forgot to bring it to MOPS. I am excited to get it! THANKS!