We normally spend Friday nights all together as a family. However, we recently decided to make an intentional effort to have Friday Family Fun nights at least a couple of times a month. We have a list of things we enjoy doing as a family and we are going to do those things ranging from all playing the Wii together to going somewhere fun, etc. The bottom line is for us to all be together and doing something fun as a family. We realize that before we know it we won't all be together on Friday nights so we are going to make the best of all that we have!
First on the list since it was such a nice night was going to Granbury to the Drive-in. This was waiting in line. Not a great picture because I should have had the window down!

Elleigh and I before the movie

The big screen!
Millie was getting tired! I realize this picture if blurry but she is too cute!
Waiting for the movie to start (and eating popcorn!)

Millie was getting tired! I realize this picture if blurry but she is too cute!

Waiting for the movie to start (and eating popcorn!)
Playing while waiting for the movie to start

My sweet girls!

My sweet girls!
I realized that I did not have one picture of A. He was there! We had a great time. The weather was really nice but I did start to get cold. They show 2 movies and I thought we would only stay for one but we ended up staying for both. We all got inside the car for the second movie because it was cooler and Lizzie and Millie fell asleep after a while. It was a fun night! We did not get home until midnight! That is certainly not on the agenda for all our Friday Family Fun nights! I like my sleep!
4 comments:
That's a great family night out! i had no idea dive in movies were still around. So, y'all got inside the "card" for the second movie? lol
I love the pictures, you always take great pix....y'all are very photogenic too!
Thanks! Yes, that is the only one I know of around here. That was our second time going. It is fun and an experience for the girls.
Oops-I fixed it to say car! Sometimes there is no time for proofing!
I think it's a great experience too! I remember going as a little girl once or twice so it would be neat to take the kids.
proofing? What's that? Just kidding. I make more mistakes than you! Especially spelling. But I had to tease you, what kind of friend would I be if I had not LOL Plus, you type like a speed demon! When we worked at the seminary I thought your key board was oh hyper drive or something. I can't say I have ever heard anyone type that fast...not even Jason and he types fast! You should type for me, I can talk on the phone while you type then my blogs will be all cought up ;p
Looks like SO much FUN!!! We actually have a drive-in theater in Gatesville (30 min. away). We have talked about going sometime, but we haven't yet. Now that the weather is warming up, we will have to remember to try it. I, too, love all your pics! CUTE!
Love y'all,
Shannon
Post a Comment